Flexible waterproofing for concrete joints
Waterstops represent a critical component of any waterproofing system. Due to shrinkage and settling, the surfaces of a concrete cold joint will never perfectly conform to one another. Without a flexible barrier that can accommodate the imperfections of concrete surfaces, water will have the opportunity to creep in through the seam.
Joint Protection Product Documents
|Product Name||Product Data Sheet|
|AT System: SERVITITE® AT 200/SERVISEAL® AT 240|
- Product Name
- Key Benefits
- Applications Type
High security PVC waterstop system with coextruded hydrophilic bulbs to provide a unique combination of active and passive protection for joints in concrete
- Increased security
- Continuously active sealing
- Prevents water tracking
Re-Injectable injection hose for consecutive injection with Omnitek Inject micro fine cement or Gelacryl resins
- Easy to re-inject using with OMNITEK Inject or Gelacryl resins
- Simple installation using the special Twinbox end piece connector
- The Re-injecto hose can withstand concrete pressures of up to 20 meters.
Sealing cold and construction joints, pipe penetrations, joints between diaphragm walls and slabs through post-injection with Omnitek Inject micro fine cement or Gelacryl resin where consecutive re-injections are needed.
SERVISEAL® is a passive external PVC waterstop system manufactured in a range of sizes for protecting joints in concrete basements and sub-structures.
- Proven design - the original external waterstop used extensively in water excluding and water retaining structures
- Flexible - will accommodate movement during construction and service life
- External seal - protects reinforcement from water ingress
- SERVISEAL® can be used for non-suspended slabs in water retaining structures such as reservoirs, swimming pools and sewage treatment tanks.
SERVITITE® is an internally cast specially formulated PVC waterstop system manufactured in a range of sizes for use in reinforced concrete structures.
- Promotes better anchorage and embedment into concrete and simplifies site jointing
- Accommodates large movements during construction and service life
- Remains flexible at low temperatures
- Accessory Name
- Key Benefits
- Applications Type
PVC EDGETIE™ is an internally cast passive waterstop system manufactured in a range of sizes for sealing joints in concrete structures subject to water pressure.
- Promotes concrete compaction and simplifies site jointing
- Accommodates movement during construction and service life
- Provides positive anchorage for tying wires fastened through reinforced wiring holes
- Used at all joints to prevent the ingress of moisture using only factory produced fabrications for changes of direction or profile with site jointing limited to simple butted welds
The GCP advantage
Our waterstops are specifically designed to resist job-site conditions while outperforming other solutions. These waterstops offer innovative technology options to meet a wide variety of project needs. This includes tricky or problematic installations where technical finesse is required. No matter the project, we have a waterstop that’s ideal for the job.
Our solutions incorporate advanced materials that prevent water infiltration in ways that other waterstops can't. Novel engineering technologies result in waterstops that conform more securely to concrete surfaces, last longer and provide more flexibility to contractors. For more information about these and other waterstop solutions, contact GCP today.
An advanced hydrophilic waterstop that's compatible with all of our industry-leading waterproofing membranes. ADCOR® is engineered to expand when it comes in contact with water. The material seals against concrete faces when encapsulated and resists water infiltration through a cold joint.
INJECTO® Tube Groutable Hose Waterstop System
An injectable waterstop system that provides a passageway for a variety of chemical grouts. The system is designed to be laid down before concrete is poured, but not injected until well after it has cured. This allows the cracks created by shrinkage during the curing process to fully open. The resulting interfaces and voids can then be permanently sealed.