ADVA® high-range water reducers
High-range water reducers used to consistently produce high strength concrete
ADVA® is a family of high-range water reducers used in the production of ready mix, precast and prestressed concrete. In addition to providing excellent water reduction, ADVA® products generate higher compressive strengths, better slump retention, improved rheology, enhanced air control, superior finishability and robustness across a wide range of materials, including both flowable and self-consolidating concrete.
- Product Name
- Key Benefits
- Applications Type
ADVA® 151 is a high performance liquid superplasticiser designed for the production of ready-mixed concrete.
- Dose efficient with water reductions from 10 to 30%.
- High consistence flowing concrete
- Minimal impact on the setting
ADVA® 455 is high efficiency polycarboxylate-based superplasticiser intended for the production of Self-Consolidating Concrete (SCC) in ready-mix applications. ADVA® 455 has been formulated to extend slump-flow life while imparting extreme workability without segregation to concrete.
- Enables consistent manufacture of self-consolidating concrete
- Provides extended slump flow retention with minimal impact on set time
- Reduces job site QC support
- Consistent air management
ADVA® 650 is a high efficiency superplasticising admixture designed to impart extremely high workability to readymixed concrete.
- High consistence flowing concrete
- Minimal impact on setting time.
- Suitable for use in mix designs containing fly ash, ggbs or silica fume.
- Suitable for producing high consistence concrete, with excellent rheology and consistence retention properties
ADVA® 655 is a high performance liquid superplasticiser designed for the production of ready-mixed concrete.
- High consistence concrete
- Minimal impact on the setting time
- Suitable for use in mix designs containing fly ash,ggbs or sifica fume
- Intended for use in a wide range of concrete applications and as well as a superplasticising effect, ADVA 655 will also provide extended slump retention properties.
ADVA® products do it all
Whether it’s keeping the water/cement ratio to a minimum while achieving high strength and durability or producing extremely workable high slump, there's not a lot that ADVA® products can't do.
ADVA® 405 when used in Self-Consolidating Concrete (SCC) provides excellent blemish-free form finishes. ADVA® 198 provides excellent slump retention and near neutral set properties. From design to production to construction, there's no aspect of the concrete creation process that ADVA® can't help with.
What are the benefits of Self-Consolidating Concrete?
Self-Consolidating Concrete is a highly flowable, non-segregating concrete that spreads into place, fills formwork, self-compacts and encapsulates even the most congested reinforcement, all without any mechanical vibration.
SCC produced with ADVA® products provides unique advantages over conventional flowing concrete:
Lower SCC viscosity
- No blocking
Workability, durability, high strength result in superior concrete
ADVA® products are high efficiency polycarboxylate-based superplasticisers especially formulated to extend slump-flow life while imparting extreme workability without segregation to concrete, to achieve high early compressive strength.
These ADVA® products can:
Produce SCC concrete with extremely high levels of workability without segregation.
Provide superior water tolerance to the concrete making it less susceptible to normal manufacturing moisture fluctuations.
Extend slump life to enable batch plant adjustments and predictable job site plastic properties.
Provide superior concrete surface finish characteristics with reduced bugholing.
Perfect your mix with GCP Technical Services
There is a wide variety of admixtures in the ADVA® product family to achieve nearly any desired result for ready mix, precast and prestressed concrete. We work closely with all of our clients to ensure that they can get the results they want. Our global support team offers 24/7 assistance and consultation for concrete producers.