DE NEEF® Washing Agent ECO
Safe and powerful cleaner for PU and epoxy resins. Washing agent Eco is a new, highly efficient, solvent for dissolving resins, adhesives and paints.
Washing Agent Eco is a mixture of non-volatile, chlorine-free, non-toxic organic solvents for cleaning equipment and substrates of PU and epoxy resins, adhesives and paints.
- C Virtually non-flammable.
- Non-hazardous solvent.
- Low evaporation meaning less discomfort on the work floor.
- Highly efficient.
Fields of application
- To clean equipment used with PU, epoxy and other resins.
- To clean substrates from overflow or spills.
- As flushing liquid to prepare injection pumps.
The pumps should be thoroughly primed with Washing Agent Eco to lubricate and dry the system before injection. This is not necessary when injecting with the Gelacryl series of poly-acrylate resins.
- When the injection is finished, clean all tools and equipment which have been in contact with the resin with Washing Agent Eco. This should be done within 30 minutes.
- Do not use solvents or other cleaning products since they will give fewer positive results and can create hazardous situations.
- Product and residue should be disposed according to local legislation. Refer to Safety Data Sheet for general recommendations.
- In case of spills and accidents, refer to the Safety Data Sheet of the products or when in doubt contact the DE NEEF® Division responsible for your territory.
- Always wear appropriate protective gear for the job at hand according to local guidelines and regulations. We recommend that gloves and protective goggles are worn when handling chemical products. See SDS for further recommendations.
Technical Data / Properties
|Molecular weight (average)||160||Internal test|
|Density||Kg/dm3||Approx. 1.090||EN ISO 2811|
|Viscosity at 25°C||mPas||Approx. 2.5||EN ISO 3219|
|Freezing point||°C||-25||Internal test|
|Solubility in water||%||Approx. 5||Internal test|
|Flash point||°C||100||EN ISO 2719|
Washing Agent Eco is a lightly coloured transparent liquid.
Must be estimated by the engineer or operator and depends on the amount of Washing Agent Eco needed to clean the equipment and substrate.
Washing Agent Eco
- 25 l plastic jerry-can = 25 kg.
- 220 l metal drum = 218 kg.
1 pallet Washing Agent Eco
- 24 jerry-cans.
- 4 x 200 l drums.
Store in the original packaging in a cool, dry and ventilated area. Protect from heat and sources of ignition.
Shelf life: 2 years.
Health & Safety
Users must read and understand the product label and safety data sheet (SDS) for each system component before use. All users should acquaint themselves with this information prior to working with the material. Carefully read detailed precaution statements on the product label and SDSs before use. The most current SDSs can be obtained from the GCP website at gcpat.com or by contacting GCP at +1-703-741-5970.
gcpat.ae | United Arab Emirates customer service: +971 4 5139560
We hope the information here will be helpful. It is based on data and knowledge considered to be true and accurate, and is offered for consideration, investigation and verification by the user, but we do not warrant the results to be obtained. Please read all statements, recommendations, and suggestions in conjunction with our conditions of sale, which apply to all goods supplied by us. No statement, recommendation, or suggestion is intended for any use that would infringe any patent, copyright, or other third party right.
Cut is a trademark, which may be registered in the United States and/or other countries, of GCP Applied Technologies, Inc. This trademark list has been compiled using available published information as of the publication date and may not accurately reflect current trademark ownership or status.
© Copyright 2019 GCP Applied Technologies, Inc. All rights reserved.
GCP Applied Technologies Inc., 2325 Lakeview Parkway, Alpharetta, GA 30009, USA
P. O. Box 5006, Office 2104, 21 Floor, The Exchange Tower, Opp. JW Marriott Marquis Hotel, Business Bay, Dubai – United Arab Emirates
This document is only current as of the last updated date stated below and is valid only for use in the UAE. It is important that you always refer to the currently available information at the URL below to provide the most current product information at the time of use. Additional literature such as Contractor Manuals, Technical Bulletins, Detail Drawings and detailing recommendations and other relevant documents are also available on www.gcpat.ae. Information found on other websites must not be relied upon, as they may not be up-to-date or applicable to the conditions in your location and we do not accept any responsibility for their content. If there are any conflicts or if you need more information, please contact GCP Customer Service.
Last Updated: 2022-11-18